- Work directly with founders to plan the key product features/improvements
- Define sitemap, and layout pages of a new feature.
- Write detailed specs for the development team and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested
- Transfer and explain the defined features/improvements for other teams (CS, Product team, Designers, and Development team)
- Collaborate with different teams (CS, Product team, Designers, and Development team) to ideate the possible solutions, and analyze the pros and cons to compare and choose the best fit solution.
- Perform market research by speaking with customers and prospects, working with industry analysts, and looking at competitive solutions
- Conduct user research by using User Interviews and Survey techniques to empathize and understand the users’ problems
- Generate insights from users’ feedback and user research results
- Validate solutions with users by using mockups, prototypes, and/or presentation
- Maintain product roadmap and feature completions. Notify other teams of important change logs or upcoming features.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a computer-science-related background
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Master one mockup tool
- Have strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills to decide the best solution for new product features or improvements
- Have a strong understanding of user interactions and user interface design
- Knowledgeable in modern business technologies
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- The iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Familiarity with both design and development agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Background in software specifications, user experience, software development, or program management is preferred
- Preferred is strong experience in SaaS pricing strategies (preferably with usage-based pricing)
- Preferred can also be strong experience in cloud environments, continuous integration workflows and infrastructure observability
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- Year-end Bonus based on your performance.
- Offers allowance for any classes supporting the physical and mental health of employees, such as gyms, fitness, yoga, dancing, vocal, etc.
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays.
- MacBook provided after probation.
- Online Meet-ups: Weekly Happy Hour, Weekly Monday Funday, Internal Mini Games and Contests, Virtual Online Parties, etc.
- Offline Meet-ups: All team Co-work, Monthly Meet-ups, Year-End Parties, etc.
- Boost Company Trips.
- Technical and general workshops in the company.
- Free online learning and reimbursements for selected courses.
- Bao Viet Premium Health Care Insurance (after 3 months in the role).
- Annual health check-up at Premium Clinics.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure.
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members.
- From Monday to Friday with working time from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM