- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work with the customers to make sure they can get the most value from the product.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and transferring to the right team for solving the problems.
- Communicate with customers through various channels like email, chat or call.
- Work closely with agencies to help their clients to install our app, answer their questions or gather requirements then collaborate with the technical team to implement.
- Provide customer feedback on the app usage.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Be the main point when dealing with bad reviews or urgent issues.
- Support technical team to explain complicated issues to customers.
- At least 1+ years of customer success experience in a software product company.
- Good English skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
- IELTS > 6.
- Can use one of the following languages besides English: German, French or Japanese.
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- Year-end Bonus based on your performance.
- Offers allowance for any classes supporting the physical and mental health of employees, such as gyms, fitness, yoga, dancing, vocal, etc.
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays.
- MacBook provided after probation.
- Online Meet-ups: Weekly Happy Hour, Weekly Monday Funday, Internal Mini Games and Contests, Virtual Online Parties, etc.
- Offline Meet-ups: All team Co-work, Monthly Meet-ups, Year-End Parties, etc.
- Boost Company Trips.
- Technical and general workshops in the company.
- Free online learning and reimbursements for selected courses.
- Bao Viet Premium Health Care Insurance (after 3 months in the role).
- Annual health check-up at Premium Clinics.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure.
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members.
- From Monday to Friday with working time from 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM (GMT+7)