Event Planning & Management (30 – 35%):
- Provide support to develop the annual activity plan, its outlines and detailed action plans based on the company’s goals.
- Plan, organize and offsite support regional offline activities.
- Research ideas, plan and organize internal online activities.
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as requested.
Employee Benefits (15 – 20%):
- Provide support to research and propose new benefit ideas for employees.
- Research and work with suppliers to ensure the company’s branding goods/gifts meet required standards and specifications.
- Make delivery plan, manage in-stock tracking list and follow up with the approved delivery plan.
Equipment Management (25 – 35%):
- Research and propose suitable equipment allocation plans.
- Work with suppliers to process equipment purchasing, transferring, handover, liquidation, repair or maintenance based on the approved allocation plan.
- Build, update and keep track equipment database.
- Compose and update user guides related to the company’s equipment. Provide detailed instructions for users.
Other General HR Tasks (15 – 25%):
- Preparing and/or editing documents, such as expense presentations, reports, memos and invoices, etc.
- Assist in recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, onboarding candidates, etc.
- Assist in scheduling, coordinating and executing training and other office events.
- Other ad-hoc duties if requested.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in the HR field.
- Detail-oriented and produce work of accuracy and consistency.
- Have a good command of both the Vietnamese and English languages.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues, clients, and guests.
- We are seeking candidates who embody a growth mindset, take ownership of their work, and embrace collaboration with a positive and supportive attitude.
- In addition, we value individuals who demonstrate flexibility, proactivity, and integrity in all that they do.
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- Year-end Bonus based on your performance.
- Offers allowance for any classes supporting the physical and mental health of employees, such as gyms, fitness, yoga, dancing, vocal, etc.
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays.
- MacBook provided after probation.
- Online Meet-ups: Weekly Happy Hour, Weekly Monday Funday, Internal Mini Games and Contests, Virtual Online Parties, etc.
- Offline Meet-ups: All team Co-work, Monthly Meet-ups, Year-End Parties, etc.
- Boost Company Trips.
- Technical and general workshops in the company.
- Free online learning and reimbursements for selected courses.
- Bao Viet Premium Health Care Insurance (after 3 months in the role).
- Annual health check-up at Premium Clinics.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure.
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members.
- From Monday to Friday with working time from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM